Britain’s spy service chief says there’s new intelligence some Russian soldiers are ‘sabotaging their own equipment’; White House says Russian president’s advisers ‘too afraid to tell him the truth’ as EU says he is surrounded by ‘yes men’
- Russia-Ukraine war: what we know on day 36 of the Russian invasion
- Putin advisers ‘afraid to tell him truth’ about Ukraine error, says GCHQ
- Why is Russia’s military regrouping and can Ukraine forces disrupt them?
- Kremlin says Ukrainians in Mariupol ‘must lay down their arms’
- Russian oligarchs on UK sanctions list were granted ‘golden visas’
- Russia may be committing war crimes in Ukraine, UN says