North India Kaleidoscope Bureau MUMBAI: State Bank of India has posted a net loss of.
As tensions over Syria ease, trade developments and US bank earnings are in focus. European stock markets, oil prices, sterling and the dollar are all up.
Move by parent firm Sanpower is part of effort to support Beijing’s trillion-dollar trade initiative
Gas bubbles will be generated without boiling, which AB InBev says will cut its CO2 emissions
Talk of Chinese and US talks do little to ease tensions over trade
Economic advisers Larry Kudlow and Kevin Hassett represent the worst of establishment ideology – and ordinary Americans will suffer
IMF chief says cryptocurrency’s own blockchain technology could be used to control it
The EC has drawn up a list of American products to target if Donald Trump doesn’t back down over steel tariffs
- Latest: EC says it’ll hit back against America
- Peanut butter, orange juice and bourbon on provisional tariffs list
- EC: Trump’s proposed tariffs are deeply unfair
Donald Trump’s plan to impose tariffs on steel and aluminium imports have caused international criticism, and sent markets sliding
Strong jobless and manufacturing data suggest America’s economy remains solid.
- Latest: Best weekly US jobless figures in almost 50 years
- Just 210,000 initial claims filed last week
- US factory growth hits 13-year high.