Rajesh Ahuja North India Kaleidoscope Bureau CHANDIGARH: Playing a positive role during the COVID-19 pandemic,.
- Crowds call for justice in Minneapolis, Atlanta, Kentucky, New York and California
- White House temporarily locked down
- Demonstrators deface CNN HQ
- Officer who knelt on Floyd charged with murder
- Get a fresh perspective on America – sign up to our First Thing newsletter
President claims body has ‘failed to reform’; UK expert says country not ready to ease lockdown; Australia to relax rules on 1 June. All the developments live
UK PM says doctors had prepared to announce his death; Iran to reopen mosques on Monday; global cases near 3.5 million
North India Kaleidoscope Bureau Chandigarh: Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal has approved the issue of.
Dr Rick Bright says he was removed as head of office working on a Covid-19 vaccine for refusing to boost hydroxychloroquine
From the Galapagos to Dubai crew have been left marooned amid squabbles over who is responsible for their welfare
US government experts say virus ‘not manmade or genetically modified’; Germany and Spain ease lockdowns; outbreak increasing in Africa
Boris Johnson still in intensive care; US protective equipment stockpile nearly empty; virus could push 500m people into poverty. Follow the latest updates.
- US sees highest one-day death toll from coronavirus
- US scammers seek to capitalize on fears
- Black Americans dying in greater numbers from Covid-19
- Live global updates
- See all our coronavirus coverage
- Support the Guardian’s independent journalism. Make a contribution
Meditation is a practice used by many different cultures to quiet the mind – and could be key to surviving coronavirus quarantine