After sustained period of cuts, the APCC fears funding shortfall may lead to rise in crime, hurting police and state legitimacy
Human Revolution by Daisaku Ikeda Human revolution means turning our lives in a positive direction,.
It’s the artist’s attitude as much as her work that inspires today’s designers (not to mention Theresa May)
Former Nationals deputy leader left without pathway back to Senate as Barnaby Joyce campaigns in New England
NIK BUREAU NEW DELHI: The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India organised a workshop on.
An organic farmer identifies empathy, happiness and eccentricity in her cattle. Despite the seeming naivety of her narrative voice, she is well aware of what she’s up to
Joint exhibitions in Germany and Switzerland displaying hundreds of works found in homes of Cornelius Gurlitt will open next week
Rolling coverage of a crucial growth report on the US economy, after strong results from America’s tech giants cheer the markets
- Latest: US economy grew by 3% (annualised) in Q3.
- Consumer spending and business investment drove growth
- Exports also rose, and businesses expanded their inventories
- Amazon, Alphabet and Microsoft smashed forecasts last night
- Amazon and Alphabet shares both jump over $1,000 in after-hours trading
- Japan’s Nikkei has hit a 21-year high
This account of Mandela’s years in power, compiled from his own notes, reveals why he was irreplaceable
The Antiquities Act has been used to preserve some of America’s beloved lands and landmarks but it is facing assault from Trump and Congress